For Children and Youth
We provide a wide variety of programs and information for children, youth, young adults and families of children with hearing loss.
To join our mailing list for families of children and youth with hearing loss, please contact us.
Programs for Kids & Families
- Families Resource Group (A social group aimed at providing information and encouragement to families of children with hearing loss.
- Annual Summer Camp for hard of hearing children and their families
Programs for Teens
- LEAP! Leadership, Empowerment & Achievement (formerly Toastmasters) Youth Leadership Program
- Youth Vibrations Transitioning Workshop – A Provincial workshop for students in Grades 9-12 with a focus on preparing for post-secondary. Held every 2 years in partnership with the Department of Education.
- Annual Post-Secondary Scholarships (undergraduate, graduate and audiology scholarships)
- Education Resources for Hearing While Learning (pre-school, K-12, post-secondary)
- Employment Resources for Hearing in the Workplace
- Hearing Assistive Technology Lending Program – “shake awake” alarm clocks, telephone technology, visual and tacile smoke detectors and much more.
- Resource Library – a variety of books for children and pre-teens about hearing and hearing loss.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CHILD’S HEARING?
We can provide information and resources specific to your needs. Please contact us for more information.