The CHHA-NL office is practicing safety measures due to COVID-19 and the office is now closed to the public. There are still many ways you can connect for information & support.
Ways To Connect
The CHHA-NL team is working from home – responding to phone calls or emails and continuing with business virtually. Please reach out to Andrea Augot, Coordinator of Client Services with your questions.
(709) 753-3224 ext: 228
Toll free 1-888-753-3224 ext: 228
Please leave a voicemail and Andrea will return your call.
By video chat:
We can meet through a video chat for information and support. Please connect with Andrea to learn more about this option.
If you would like to send a question by text message you can reach a staff member by
texting 1-709-725-3224. Please note: this number is not intended for voice calls.
Every day we listen to your questions and provide answers about better hearing in Newfoundland and Labrador.
If you have questions about:
- your hearing or a family member’s hearing,
- hearing aids,
- technology for better hearing (such as telephone, personal or group listening, safety and alerting systems),
- financial assistance,
- working with hearing loss,
- hearing better in social situations,
- hearing better in public places,
- the effects of noise on your hearing,
- Meniere’s Disease
- and more
A hearing loss support specialist is here to help you. Services are FREE of charge and available throughout Newfoundland and Labrador.
All public events at CHHA-NL are canceled until further notice
- there will be no hearing screenings scheduled on Tuesdays
- there will be no speechreading Level 1 class scheduled to begin March 25
- there will be no walk-in or in-person appointments available
- borrowing hearing assistive technology will not be available